Sunday, December 25, 2005

I hope the traffic isn't bad tomorrow, off to Liverpool to help a friend find a nursing home for his Mum, the hospital she is in have told him that there is nothing they can do to help her and want her out ! His mother in law is also very terminally ill. So I've been trying pack today, dont know how long I will be away from home, so far staying with my brother for a few days and then seeing how things go. Had a fridge of food but managed to freeze most of it - only decided to go up yesterday, so eaten several days of food today ;-)
Main problem of packing is working out what knitting to take - so I've started Misty Garden and Ruffles from Scarf Style. Misty grew during Casablanca.

And this time last year I nearly went to Casablanca. I spent Christmas and New Year on a walking holiday in Morocco.


This is where I was on Boxing Day 2004, high in the Atlas Mountains. Strange seeing thick snow in Africa, apparently they had the most snow for 20 years.
Had a good time getting away from Christmas, it was nearly the first anniversary of my Dad's death, I wanted to do something completely different and managed that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home