Friday, April 29, 2011

Hee Hee

Just spoken to Neil, he is well drugged.
They think that he will be released on Monday.

He has watched the wedding, much to my amusement as he has said for ages that he didn't want to. He was convinced that the Queen would be wearing yellow and she was.
Me on the other hand was going to watch it, I woke up at 10.30 and managed to stay awake for an hour, so I saw them married but missed all the frock watching before and after.

I feel a bit better after a couple hours sleep. Think it will be a day under the blanket for me, and working out how many rows I did on the first shoulder of Neil's waistcoat.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Virtual hugs, strength and support for both of you!

4:01 pm  
Anonymous Alison said...

Hah! I got up at 6.00 to watch the bloody thing, fully expecting peace and quiet, only to have my 10 year old join me and ask why is this, why is that, what does that mean for the next 2 hours. Meh. You did the right thing sleeping through most!
Hope N's homecoming goes to plan on Monday.

1:47 am  
Blogger Elysbeth said...

Hugs and strength for both of you. You have to tidy, not just to rid the path of trip hazards but also to keep moving to Wales :)

11:46 am  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

he couldn't help watching it, he was on drugs!!

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home