Thursday, March 09, 2006

Excitement

Much excitement, my first surprise parcel from Colinette arrived. Just before Skipnorth I was asked if I wanted to do some knitting for them and after not much thought (being paid for playing with their new yarns and seeing something I've knitted in one of their pattern books....mmmm let's see what shall I do....)

Not sure what I'm allowed to say about it. It is headwear, with beads. Pattern is very interesting, tension is strange so I'm playing with different wool to see if adaptations to pattern will work. Have a horrible feeling it might end up here

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Ohh, I`m impressed. I`m impressed with your knitting anyway, but for you to get asked to do it by the Colinette people in person is exceptionally impressive! Do they reward you with massive discount? ;-)

8:11 am  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

Ooh, how exciting! With beads, too!!! I can't wait to see what it's like. Well done!

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home