Thursday, February 16, 2006

Progress of sorts...

Shadows are growing, but not easy to take photo - nearly finished front of neck, but desperate to knit something else...

Just baby sat nextdoor's grand daughter, she is just 10 and is completely obsessed with babies. I allow her to play on the internet (very supervised) and she compares baby equipment and asks which I think looks best - now if it was wool I would be able to answer !! I dont think this is totally normal, she treats her dolls like proper babies, even has nappies for them... She was worried today if her boyfriend loved her. In the past she has asked if I would adopt a baby so she could play with it.... Very worrying behaviour, need to talk to her parents....

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitYoga said...

Glad I'm not the only one who really NEEDS to knit something else. Perhaps you ought to teach the broody kiddo how to knit - give her another obsession. ;-)

7:51 am  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

Shadows looks really nice, coming on a treat. Yes I'd say the kiddo was a bit obsessed with babies, however if you taught her to knit all she might want to knit was baby clothes!!!!!

See you next week.

Shona

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home