Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I dont do shopping


But in the last few days I've been to Abergavenny (Saturday), Ross (yesterday) and Leominster (today)

I'm exhausted by it all :-(

Here are some photos of Ross...







I have ended up with a new watch, a jacket (£5 in a charity shop today), several presents..

I did nearly buy a fork handle today for £3, but thought it better to see if I could find a dvd with the correct sketch on first (and I cant, it seems that four candles is not included on best of Two Ronnies...)



And now I'm off to knit the runner (I know I'm repeating myself, but the end is in sight - maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but by the weekend....)














Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Love all your pics Sue and I see you are as busy as ever.
So sorry, I am very bad lately at keeping up with blogs

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home