Saturday, November 22, 2008

Adventures


I took myself off for an adventure today.

I went to so different country, where they speak another language....


The Market Hall made me stop and stare...








There were these chickens, chicks and eggs floating in sky...


And they weren't little either...








This one must have been taller than me (ok I do realise that I'm not the tallest in the world..)
He was huge :-)






And for scale - just to show how big they were...
Can anyone (apart from Nic who will probably know) guess where I was today...
The answer will be revealed tomorrow.
And now I'm off to knit some runner ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

I'd have to say France or if not Wales.

8:57 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

I'm not saying anything other than it looks fun ;)

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home