Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sunsets


Last night on the way to Hereford I had to stop at the bridge to take photos of the sunset.

As I hadn't taken any of the River for a while - here is a 'Wednesday Wye' photo..

Levels are up a little and the reflection an amazing colour..







These next few are similar...













This is the village church - yes it is Italian looking...











And a far away view...













I drove off (probably after getting some very strange looks from the people in the cars that went past - it was rush hour, kids being picked up from school !)

Then I had to stop again on another lane...

The sun just going down in front of me...







And then tonight as I was on the phone I saw this from the conservatory... sun sets dont usually happen in this part of the sky...

Not as bright as yesterday but equally pretty.

I've had a lovely day meeting Gill & Sue at a wicked shop. We did take over the cafe with lace books and samples - there was frogging, discussing, and enabling... and cake eating...

I look forward to seeing the results :-)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

So do I, Sue, so do I!!

Thanksf or a fun day - and your generous sharing of your incredible skill!

6:20 pm  
Blogger Bo... said...

Gosh, those are pretty pictures.

7:39 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

So you are one of the people who randomly stop by the side of the road to take photos...ahhh ;)
It always used to make me laugh when I was driving lots between Monmouth and Aberystwyth and would be driving just before you get to Knighton on the (a? there are many ;o) ) really picturesque windy, mountain road and there would be Chinese tourists getting out and having family pics by the side of the road, like the couldn't wait for someone with less cars to take their holiday snaps.
Ooh I like Baileys. I used to go and look at what I wished I could afford when it was in Ross.
Gemma and I are coming to Wonderwool next year!! and I will be minus grumpy kids and husband.....I had to tell Michael about this very sad fact that I would be spending my birthday a. away from family who have the tendency to spoil my birthday and b. in Wales under the cover of darkness because I was trying to make out I was sad that I wouldn't be able to be at home with them but I had a silly smirk on my face ;)

9:57 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

mmm lovely pics...
The sky was pretty awesome round yer tonight too, but I didn't have my camera. Red sky at night and all that.

10:49 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

hmm,you're not going to like me. I've awarded you the Arte y Pico - for all the right reasons of course!

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home