Sunday, May 01, 2011

Discontinued

Neil rang at 7am, he has been 'discontinued' and I'm free to go and get him when I can.

Dog walked, breakfast being eaten, then I should miss the traffic (hopefully)

Now I suppose I have to be a responsible adult for a while.

The clearing up didn't go well yesterday - there is a path to the living room and the downstairs loo but that is as far as I got. I spent my time trying to finishing his 'coming home waistcoat' three more rows left on the body, collar and finishing round required....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear that he's free to come home. Here's hoping for an easy recovery, for you both. I'll pass the news on to the 'neckers.

9:31 am  
Blogger Wibbo said...

Good news :o) x

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home