Saturday, January 07, 2012

What is this ?

We have been clearing out Neil's kitchen cupboards.

We found this piece of cookware.

A thick pot with a terracotta insert.

There were a pack of skewers in the bubblewrap

Has anyone any idea what it might be, we have tried searching and cant find anything similar - but I do want a terracotta pig grill....

No packaging, no recipe book....

But we do now have lots of juicers, and all sorts of chopping things.



Blogger Madame Mouton said...

It does look like something we call a "stonegrill" Only, they come with a slab of stone on top. So I must admit, I have not a clue!!

3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home