Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Brrr it's cold

I said I was cold when I went outside to have pictures taken of my latest cardi....

Luckily my head is not shown as I was pulling some lovely faces...

Details are here

It was a nice and easy knit and didn't take that long to finish










The blue is some match maker I've had in the cupboard for years, and I still have four balls left. I have some in purple so that might be on the needles in the future...


Still no news on when Neil's house might go through all it's paperwork.

Today's challenge was to go to a charity shop and arrange for them to come and get some unwanted furniture. So next Wednesday morning I need to have stuff ready - sofa, small table, cupboard, and as many books as I can find, we just have the small problem of clearing the conservatory so that it can all be in the one place. Then I need to get agents round...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

Beautiful cardigan!

2:05 pm  
Blogger suse-the-slow-knitta said...

that looks brilliant- I love the contrasting colour and the buttons!

8:41 pm  
Anonymous Margaret (ledburylady) said...

Hi Sue
Beautiful blue! love the shape too. Lovely to be able to catch up, maybe we can have coffee sometime
love Margaret

10:23 am  
Anonymous rental mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home