Monday, January 16, 2006

End of an Era

Two years ago my life changed.
My Dad died, after suffering from cancer for many years he got pneumonia and the end was very quick. At the time I was living in Devon and managed to get up to Liverpool and spend his last day with him.
When I got home from the funeral I got an offer on my house. I had been looking to move for a few months, and eventually moved in the April.

So now I have no one to answer to, I can do what I want when I want without worrying about 'doing the right thing'.

Now I have started to get my life back together after losing most of my family, a horid divorce and hassle at work. I was working in IT technical support, dealing with customers over the phone, after years talking to thickets that didn't realise computer/tills needed electricity, and then customers that thought I had to be the receptionist as females cant know about computers.... (rant over)

I started going to diet classes just after I moved and apart from a large blip over Christmas I've lost 1.5 stone and dropped from size 16 to a 10/12 - now I just want to loose another half stone and I will be a very happy girl !
I also started on OU course last year in Health & Social Care - something I always wanted to do but was never allowed.


Last week saw me loose 4 lbs (of the 6 I put on over Christmas), not do much knitting, nearly finish tiling the bathroom, lots of surfing.



And look after one of my boys who had a tooth out....

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitYoga said...

Sounds like you're really getting it together and turning things around. Good for you!! :-)

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home