Sunday, November 12, 2006

Additions



Some more finished presents.

Two pairs of Fetching gloves for Liverpool girls.

Made from Colinette Skye, and as usual they didn't have labels on so I dont know the colours !


Mr Postman has been busy recently.

Sharron Miller's new book on Hap Shawls and her latest shawl pattern.

Only had a flick through the book, a proper read is going to be my reward for finishing 1,500 words....



And these arrived a while back - after seeing a Best Friend's Jacket at Ally Pally and having the books read to me while someone was on the bus home, I decided to by the set.

Now I've got further decision problems on what to make first !




And these also wanted to live here...

More decisions, thought the blocks would be a good way of using up some of my 4ply mountain...





And my major knitting of the moment.... for SIL
She wants a jumper she can put her knees in whilst sitting on the sofa, 30inches long ! And I just know that it will be unloved, hence the type of 'wool'

I'd forgotten what it was like to knit with, but this is the progress since yesterday afternoon...

Pattern is from Debbie Bliss Out of Town book.


And the orange blob at the bottom....




Chivi wanted his picture taken !!!


My cold is on it's way, I can nearly manage a row without having to blow (sorry too much information!!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

It looks like you're spoilt for choice on what to make.

Both pairs of Fetching look great.

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been raiding my bookcase!

I'm working on the Best Friend Jacket as mindless TV knitting - I needed something to counteract all the lace!

Must get around to making some Fetching gloves for me.

see you soon

5:31 pm  
Blogger yarn fanatic said...

Isn't it wicked, the way books make up to unwilling people? You'd think they'd have more pride.

6:26 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Seems you've been having as much fun with Mr Postman as I have with Edgar!

Those Fetching gloves look really fetching, think I'll tackle some as soon as my affair nwith Edgar comes to an end.

6:29 pm  
Blogger Frankie said...

The gloves look lovely - lucky Liverpool girls.

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the three Sally Melville books due to seeing the Best Friend Jacket at Ally Pally...and the Hap shawls book... Great minds, eh?

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home