Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sally's Sheep

On Saturday after our Get Knitted adventure we went back to Diane's friend Sally's house for a coffee....
After spending the day with her I had realised that she liked sheep, but not the extent of her addiction... here are some of her sheep (a few of the photos did not work...so there were more...)























































































And I forgot to say, Get Knitted are hoping to open their new shop in January, the plan is for either the second or third Saturday... Sue will update their web site nearer the time. And yes, I will try and be there with cake :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I have the tea-pot with blue sheep that matches the plate.What a lovely sheepie house.

6:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S ..check my new site later ..I don't want to compete but my sheep kitchen is coming along.

6:29 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

you have *so* beaten me in the sheep challenge...

11:26 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Wow, that is sheep obsessed, but they're all so cute so you can see why.

12:08 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Wow so many sheepy things LOL but they are cute. Thanks for your post on my blog and yes I will tell you where the shop is after I have been back next week LOL !! Seriously though there are a few down in Porthmadog which are a great for exploring in and I have got many crafty goodies in them. If you get up here let me know

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home