Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Sky



At 7 am this morning this was another wonderful sunrise...




And the reason for getting up too early on a Saturday morning,
An empty Get Knitted, the lovely Sue had offered to let us in at 9 am.




and I managed to get there before 9.30... considering the car said it was -2 when I got in it...






And for all those concerned readers out there, my stash is fine and only grew by this much - all of which was in the reduced area - the large cone of 4ply, and several socks.... The blue is for a mystery pattern that will be releaved once I've finished it...









And this is Diane's shopping...













And this was the view at Clevedon where we went for lunch....


Diane is now drooling over some of my books, better check I still have all of them when she leaves ;-)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew someone had planted the idea in my head that I had to buy something from Get Knitted today - pity I couldn't have done it in person!

10:49 pm  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

Drool! Must make one of their open days...

10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my what a place .I love buying from them .All gorgeous stuff.

8:09 am  
Blogger Frankie said...

Love the blue - will be following the mystery closely.

9:44 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Stop with the Get Knitted pics. It looks like heaven.

12:13 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

what a cool day out (envy, envy)

10:56 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Ohhhhhhhh wish I could get there looks totally yummy . Love the blue yarns you both bought

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home