Friday, October 27, 2006

Reasons to be cheerful


Firstly the reason why emails haven't be sent and comments haven't been left....

I really shouldn't have decided to do two short OU courses at the same time... or rather I should have done some work while I was away...

Now they are both in the post and I just have to forget about them until I get the results in a few months...

And I should start to catch up on the course I was meant to have started a few weeks ago...




And this was the view out of the bathroom window at 7am this morning...



Bet it will not be as good tomorrow....

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Gorgeous pic!

Well done on getting your assignments done.

9:48 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Fingers crossed for your results.

The sky pic is stunning.

12:03 pm  
Blogger Kath said...

What a beautiful sky! But than you do always seem to get some cracking sky shots!

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home