Monday, November 10, 2008

Beads, blur & bad


This is how far I've got with my beaded knitting - it is Moroccan Days/Arabian Nights (Rav link)

I'm getting used to using a crochet hook for adding the beads, and it is very slow compared with knitting lace without the beads !!











I did try and take pictures of the lace pattern - this is the best of them..










And this shows how much I love my next door neighbour - these are leg warmers for her grand daughter.

They are pink.

They are in acrylic.

Enough said.



( I have dyed up some camel today for reward when I've finished them...)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must really like your neighbour....
However, I have just been catching up on your prev. posts.. will you explain to me what you display on this clampable wooden structure? Just curious - and please forgive me, if i seem ignorant ;-)

Best wishes IDA

7:41 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

OOOH Pink!! And Acrylic! Are you after a sainthood?

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home