Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's not often....

You get a cheque from your favourite wool supplier ! But I did this morning for my knitting for Colinette, so how I have Colinette's signature :-)

Not done much knitting in last week. Decorator has started putting paper on walls, cant see him finishing getting it all up today, so paint wont happen this week...
And I've been doing my latest assignment for OU, took ages to get it done, but handed in last night and the last one for the course is due in May, so a bit of a break. Now got to decided what to do next year, think I will sign up for a degree in Health Studies as I have enjoyed most of the course.

Have been clearing up and found a UFO that is nearly finished... so tonight my challenge is to finish it, or finish gorgeous which is nearly done as well... can I finish two jumpers that quickly ??

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

oooh...money from wool, very nice!

10:17 am  
Blogger blueadt said...

I can't wait to see what you've knitted for them.

Well done on getting your assignment done in time. I can't wait to see your FO's!

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home