Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tomorrow I will be wearing....



I had some friends to stay over the weekend and they *made* me go on a walk with them... 18km in the rain... we went past Wheelbarrow Castle and saw a lot of naked polytunnels. These are part of S & A Group the largest strawberry growers in Europe and had 500 hectares under plastic in 2004 - no wonder locals get annoyed with the disappearing countryside...










We then managed to find somewhere for a meal - and yes I did walk through a crowded restaurant wearing these trousers... but we left the boots in the car. Walking along the banks of rivers when raining is good for your soul but not for your boots ;-)











And this is my other finished article - jumper in Colinette Giotto with Silky Chic round the neck and borders...


And now I'm going to do some stash busting and sort out unwanted wool to take up to Liverpool at the weekend... that means I wont feel so bad buying more at NEC...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Sue, are you at NEC tomorrow (Thursday?)

I'm there on Friday.... ;-(

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh when you leav you package may come. I sent it on monday. I hope It arrives soon

SP

7:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue - found the blog! Tried last night - but brain refused to work. I adore the modular sweater - is it a Colinette patt? I vaguely recall something similar from years ago.

Great to have met you at NEC. Must keep in touch re the idea for a holiday.

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home