Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prototypes


After doing these little beauties in the summer I can now graft without looking at the instructions :-)

I should have put something in the picture to show the scale but forgot. They are 24 stitches in the round.

As usual I would love to tell you the colours but I dont know what they are they were taken off the cone from the first batch of dying - now available Jitterbug

The aran jumper is now over 11 inches long, hopefully will be longer by the end of tonight.

And I really must take my camera out everytime I go shopping. If anyone is in Monmouth there is a sheep chess set in the window of one of the shops opposite WHSmiths.. I will see if it is there the next time I go shopping....

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

They are too cute for words!

12:45 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

I echo Rain - unbelievably cute. I must make some for the tree. As you've been buzzing around the country I was surprised you didn't make it to "home" territory at the NEC. We'll meet again at some point!

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable ,I must get some Jitterbug .Now Colinette please bring back wool boucle !

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home