Sunday, October 22, 2006

Things to share

Sorry you missed out of the yarns yesterday, light was too bad to taken photos when I got in and I hadn't decided on what to share....


These are going to be two throws. Probably both for Christmas presents but their intended's dont realise what throws look like in their dormant stage...

And they were all from the sale room :-)






And this is some of the new Cadenza Dk, that was stashed for me by Diane (what it is to have friends that work in a wool factory!)
Ten hanks that I have no idea what they are going to be !!

And in the bottom right some yarn with a purpose - another Tara jumper aka Gorgeous. Due to sizing changes I'm going to make her a lot smaller, and she was also from the sale room :-)

I did buy some other bits and pieces but you cant see those as the Christmas fairy has hidden them away....



And look some knitting !!!

This was done in the summer, but does look better on the model.
Bizet sweater from the new Cadenza pattern book.

A lovely knit - there is one already on the needles somewhere... will try and knit some more now that I'm able to share ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Oooh what stunning yarns.

The sweater looks lovely.

9:05 am  
Blogger susoolu said...

Oh, yes, just share the pictures! So just how well do you know the Colinette people? (Just because I'm jealous...)

4:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Jay/Neptune pile best but they are all gorgeous. I only know Dianne over the phone she is always very helpful.

6:27 pm  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Show off! We might have to ban your Colinette hauls from blogland, y'know.... making us all jealous...

11:21 am  
Blogger Kath said...

Is all that Cadenza in 'Monet'? It really is lovely. And that isn't 'the' jumper from the pattern book is it? Good haul though and I love all the colours!

2:16 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Love the Cadenza, maybe next trip . THAT place is addictive LOL

10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home