Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Sky




Sky pictures posted on a Saturday, what is the world coming to ?

In a different country there was blue sky, on the way home it was raining (what a surprise...)








If you have the new Cadenza DK pattern book you might recognise this river.....


I had a good day meeting lots of Angels and I managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done....

And for those that didn't know I was here...






And this was next door...

But I didn't see it under steam today...

And now I'm going to try and do some knitting that I can share ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

What? No spendies to share?

9:43 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yarn and trains? Oh, my. Any cider nearby??? I think I may have to emigrate to Wales.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

Oh oh were is the stash piccies ? Now I bet after all you lot the poor staff at Colinette are exhausted LOL. Next time I will tell you when we are going up

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home