Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knitting Fairy


I think there must be a knitting fairy in my house.
I started this last Sunday and so far have completed one end and started to cast on the second, not bad as I have been in other people's houses for a lot of the time...
It's Angela's wrap from Sharron Miller, I'm going to do the fancy centre panel and graft the two ends together.
On Saturday I'm off on an adventure. I'm going to the opening of Get Knitted shop in Bristol. The plan is to get there for when they open at 10am.
I'll be with a very excitable Diane, who works here, if you see her with any yarn (other than sock or lace) please will you tell her to put it back on the shelves. I on the other hand am not on a stash-a-long so I can rehome what I like :-)
And then on Sunday I'm off to buy potatoes....
Nothing bad has happened for a few days.....
Sorry about all the thought provoking posts.....
And please dont get me started on will writing and keeping them updated....
I'm hoping that I will be able to catch up blog reading, commenting and emails soon.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Be good at Get Knitted. i.e. leave some stuff there for the other customers to buy ;)

Take care x

5:33 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend in the offing, looking forward to hearing about Get Knitted

6:49 pm  
Blogger belaybunny said...

have fun at get knitted, and Diane has said to me she's not buying much!!! I love your shawl, it's fab.

10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to get to Get Knitted on Saturday too. May see you there!

4:40 pm  
Blogger maylin said...

I am sooo jealous. Say hello to Sue and Dave for me.

7:28 pm  
Blogger maylin said...

Oh and BTW I can thoroughly recommend Bintje. We planted them last year and they have to be the tastiest roasters.

7:30 pm  
Blogger Stitch 'n Dye said...

Sounds a fab weekend:) Have fun - and I agree with Woolly wormhead - Leave some for everyone else ggg....

Hope that you will blog some pics of all the fun for those of us that can't get there.

8:15 pm  
Blogger MandellaUK said...

Have fun at Get Knitted. I wish I wasn't laid up and incapable at the moment or I'd be battering their door down too.

Your progress on the Angela Wrap is putting mine to shame. To be honest I much prefer the yarn you're using. I bought the kit and the Merino lace is much finer than anything I've worked with before.

In case you're wondering where I came from, I found out about you from Gill of An Elegant Sufficiency.

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home