Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Sky


For most of the day it has looked like this..... a boring grey

On the right is the River at Ross, the grey in the middle is part of a field. I do feel like I'm repeating myself but it has been raining lots...


And then just as I was beginning to give up hope of anything interesting in the sky line look what happened !!!

The bright thing, I think, is what they call the sun...


And there was more than enough blue to make a pair of sailor's trousers.

But I think that they have all gone to sea, because it has turned grey again...

The bright thing has now gone, I hope it comes back again soon !


And tomorrow I promise a fibre filled post....

And the thing that was missing from the photo in the previous post was a telephone - all rooms should have come with one - our's just had the space for it....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blue! I've almost forgotten what that looks like. :-)

No sky from me today, my head has been stuck in my computer all day. But I'm back!

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue, how interesting you use that "sailors trousers" phrase...my family think I made that up!! Perhaps I should have added it to my weirdnesses....

What wise words in your last post too. Must have been a challenging couple of days for you both.

8:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home