Saturday, December 30, 2006

And the winner is......


Thanks to everyone who entered my anniversary competition.

And as the winner said ".... tell everyone that they were way off the mark " and her guess of 9.3kg was the nearest....

The actual weight of my spinning and felting stash is (drum roll...) 8kg.

There was about 1kg in the original photo ....


So well done to Ruth she really does know me well !!

I will be sending her a suitable prize.....




And here is some Christmas socks made for me ! Made from Cherry Tree Hill Super Glitz with a sparkle running through them....

I've worked out that of the 32 things I've finished this year only 9 of them were for me - something I'm going to try and reverse next year....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for 2007. I look forward to seeing what else you resolve for the year.

1:28 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow Sue I am really impressed at your clean fibre stash esp as you have so recently started spinning. I dread to think what it would have come to if you had included all the fleeces.

Happy New Year to you.

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just knew you'd have a decent fibre stash - good girl! Happy New Year, enjoy the fun ;)

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home