Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Sky

The view at lunchtime.

Still lots of snow, apparently, according to the postman, there were lots of cars left at the road side between here and Hereford last night...

I was sensible girl and stayed in and knitted, and was even more sensible by doing lots of study today !

I've not managed to finish anything but I have started something else from the Vogue shawl book... and you wont 'baaa-leave' it when it's finished...

The plan is to go to the Cotswolds next weekend when hopefully we will just have rain to deal with... apart from the lack of running water, no heating and a loft to empty by ourselves...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

BaaaI know what it is :))

7:52 pm  
Blogger Nic said...

Ooh and guess what? I forgot to do Saturday sky today...I managed last week and thats it!!
Enjoy the excuse to stay in and knit. It looks lovely. We have had no snow here at all this week.

8:30 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

We haven't had any snow in Devon either :-( In fact, had to go up to Wales at the weekend in search of it. It was worth it. And I got some knitting finished. I'll bet you got heaps done while you were snow bound!

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home