Thursday, February 08, 2007

All White...

I'm so glad I didn't have to go out today !

This is my front garden, and the only footprints are from the boys and the birds...

If I had gone outside in the back garden I could have taken a picture of the female pheasant who has taken up residence....



And a view of some roofs taken this afternoon when it had eventually stopped snowing...

I'm hoping that it doesn't all turn to ice over the weekend as I'm meant to be going to back to the house without water & heating for the final clear out.... Cotswolds in the snow very pretty unless you are girls on a mission with at least a one and half hour drive to get there !!!

The weather has given me the chance to sit and knit most of the day :-)
Nearly finished a jumper I can't show...
And done another couple of repeats of Tina's inside, only three more until I have to pick up stitches...

Now I have set myself a stash busting challenge of not buying any more yarn until I've finished 4 garments for me, I've got the ends to sew in on a cowl neck warmer so that is one down, only three more to do....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger maylin said...

You could make them very little garments. It looks like you could do with extra hats and mittens. How about a nose warmer? That shouldn't take long? Stay warm!

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home