Monday, April 30, 2007

Tina

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.
The first two were trying to be arty shots outside, but it was windy and I was worried she would blow in the pond (not good).
Knitted in Zephyr Wool Silk, she took just over two and half balls.
All available from here

She is now waiting for Granny to come and collect her ready for her big day on Sunday.

























































































And as I finished knitting her last Sunday I had this calling from a parcel that was sent to me last year....

And she is growing very quickly, photos soon so everyone can see what good taste someone has (yarn is wonderful to knit with, thank you once again)

And now I really must go and find some words otherwise I will be getting Nil points and I really dont want that !!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Chivs is getting better - poor kitty! What a pain about the tank, hopefully it will all be fixed up soon.

Tina is gorgeous! But that is what we've come to expect from your lace knitting! :-)

12:05 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

what a fabulous shawl, and good job it didn't end up anywhere near the oil leak, methinks...

6:17 pm  
Blogger Susan said...

Ahhh Sue,
It's a good thing I don't live anywhere near you because I would not be responsible for my actions.
I am sorry to say that if I was your neighbor you would be missing quite a few lacy items.
Tina is STUNNING. It blows my mind the amount of gorgeous lace you create.
Excuse me will I stare & drool at her loviness.
Beautiful, beautiful work ;)
**Glad your boy is healing up

9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Sue, it turned out absolutely gorgeous! I've wondered how that pattern would work as a triangular shawl (just splitting it right down the middle, corner to corner).

10:34 am  
Blogger Frankie said...

That is so lovely - you must be very proud of it.

11:01 am  
Blogger Probably Jane said...

My goodness, that's beautiful!

4:56 pm  
Blogger belaybunny said...

I am in awe of your superiour lace knitting skills!! The shawl is stunning :)

7:26 pm  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Beautiful! Well done on getting her finished, and glad boy is healing. Now get on with some coursework! ;)

10:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowee!

5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Tina shawl is absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing all the photos.

1:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooh, so lovely!

6:03 am  
Blogger Penny said...

That's a very impressive shawl.

The oil leak must be frustrating, heating oil is so expensive these days.

7:39 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so beautiful. I'm in awe.

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home