Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting to the points...


Tina is growing well - I've completed half of the first edging points.
12 done and only another 84 to go...

I'm having a rest from her for a little while, I realised that I have several birthdays coming up and I need to concentrate on those for a couple of weeks...


I've been doing a lot of stash reduction....

One bag for a lady from keep fit who runs a group that does charity knitting.

And the other is going to the NEC tomorrow to be divided, think there probably is half the makings of a tree in there ;-)


And get ready for the Great KnitPic, what can you make for Shaun the Sheep ?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina's looking lovely!

And aren't you a good little destasher? I know just how much is still left though!!!

:-P

7:33 pm  
Blogger Susan said...

Just gorgeous Sue! You knit such incredibly beautiful pieces.
Tina shawl looks very heirloom-y. I love it.

4:52 pm  
Blogger belaybunny said...

gorgeous lace work - again!!

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina is beautiful. So delicate!

3:59 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Tina looks absolutely beautiful so far.

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home