Friday, March 14, 2008

Do you ever get the feeling...

That you should just stay in bed and do nothing and that would be more productive than trying anything ??

I think the blurrr mood has reached me... I cant settle, I cant even concentrate on plain socks.

I tried sewing together a sheep this morning - he had one arm attached, he now is armless.. I did have a brilliant (though I say it myself) card for Baba but I've misplaced it.. so that will have to wait until Monday to be posted.... I'm sure he wont mind a short delay as he kept us all waiting !

I want/need a jumper but cant even decide on a pattern - I have decided that the cashmerino I got last weekend is probably not the best colour for me (cream) so I'm going to attempt to dye it next week - I do know it's intended pattern (small progress).

I've been having a clear out of material and more unwanted yarn. Later I'm off to Mid Wales to rehome it (do not fear my stash wardrode is still overflowing with goodies, if only it would tell me what it wants to be...)

Tomorrow I will mostly be watching the rugby with friends, I do hope that a good shout will sort me out, otherwise I will be forced to do some major clear up type housework on my return...

Who knows by the end of Easter I might even have visible floors and a dining room table... (steady!!)
And the 'resting' rose arch might be rebuilt (I think it needs replacing, the bit that was left in the ground looks very rotten..) And as for the shed with no felt on the roof, I feel a rather large bonfire coming on... Maybe that will prompt me to plant some seeds (no still haven't got seed
spuds...)

I promise that I will try and be more positive on the next posting - dont worry if it takes a while to appear I might be missing in action.... or just hiding in bed.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

hmm, sounds like a case of the post-Skipnorth Blues to me. Hope you enjoy the Rugby.

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few hours in Mid Wales will blow away all cobwebs of the heart and mind!

8:51 pm  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

My answer for your problem - take two cats and pet them in the morning!
Enjoy your outings this weekend and breathe in the fresh air.

4:33 am  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

OOHer, sounds like post viral blues (or maybe like post Skipnorth like Rosie suggested). Have a good time in Wales... and hugs, hope you feel more like your normal energetic self soon.

10:43 pm  
Blogger maylin said...

It might be something in the air - I feel like sleeping all the time at the moment. Half an hour after getting up in the morning it feels like bed time. doesn't help that the weather has gone all wintery again. I NEED sunshine. Hang in there!

12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home