Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday Wye

I thought I would try a different angle of the river this week.

These lovelies were happy to pose for the camera without running away (think the hay bale had something to do with it...)

The river is up again this week, you can just see it running through the back of the photo...

I'm wondering how to get one of the fleeces, do you think the farmer would mind if I tie a note round one of his sheep's necks ?

And there might be another FO soon, another of the Christmas challenge knits is getting towards the end - only another 34 rows to go, but I'm up to 430 stitches per row - I really want to knit something else but will be good.....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

might be worth attaching a card to one of the sheep's necks on valentine's day!

9:32 pm  
Blogger MandellaUK said...

It would be good if you picked one of the whiter, cleaner ones!

11:07 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I've tagged you Sue! Now put down that sheep and pop on over to my place!

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home