Thursday, March 27, 2008

Seriously ffgorgeous

At last I've finished the purple shawl.

Here is it blocking, made with seriously gorgeous silk from knitwitches.

The yarn will be on sale at Wonderwool at the end of April...

And the shawl will be on view there as well..







A close up of the lace pattern - which will also be on sale through Knitwitches...












A drapey shot - it was a lovely knit, and all this was from one hank...












And the bottom point....


















And some of the other yarn that Eirwen is going to be selling - words cannot describe how this feels - cashmere and silk mix...

I'm a very lucky girl as I've got enough for a jumper...

The colour is deeper, more greener...






And it got cat approval :-)

Not sure what pattern I will choose, it will have to be something suitable that shows off the yarn to it's full gorgeous-ness.

And the ff's in the title - I think the yarn needs at least one f, but as it is Welsh they always have two !!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger susoolu said...

I've heard you talk about the knitwitches stuff, and it really is stunning. (The shawl isn't half bad either!)

Get them to go up to Woolfest, too.

11:03 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

drool!

11:22 am  
Blogger Alison said...

That shawl is beautiful! Clever thing!

6:17 pm  
Blogger enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

The shawl is beautiful. I am in complete admiration. Plus it's my favourite colour as well. As Rosie says - drool

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home