Thursday, March 27, 2008

what colour is yours ?

I seem to be going through a colour phase....
After the purple shawl I have been working on a few other things...

Remember that cream cashmerino yarn I got at Skipnorth ?

Well it isn't cream any more, or still on the cone.. This is Debbie Bliss jacket from 25th Vogue.

Only another 16 rows left for the bottom piece, only 270 stitches now (cast on 428..)








And then there are the socks I have on the needle...

Not sure it was such a good idea to knit from both ends of the ball, but I'm not stopping now !!


Cast on was the same as for Jacobean socks, the rest is plain knit...

I do still have Daffy on the needle, she has 600 stitches at the moment, 70 rounds to go, I'm hoping to finish her for Wonderwool...






And for Rosie - see I wasn't lying about the name of the 'pumping out company'....


They are doing work on the church steeple and this is just down the lane for the workmen...








They grow strawberries round here...

There are 'issues' with the amount of polytunnels.

This is one half of the field...










And the other - you can see the 4x4 in both photos so you can judge the full size..

And what a lovely view there will be once the covers go up...








And this is a new haven for knitters in Hereford..

The Small Gallery, (they will be at Wonderwool as well...)

A wicked selection of yarns, which I cant remember (sorry)







And they also had some of Purlescence's competition pieces from Alice in Wonderland.

And interesting crafty things....

Not open on a Monday or Tuesday but are the rest of the week, well worth a visit.












And a few photos of the flowers in church - these are some of mine, notice they are on the floor ...

My first arrangement at the end of last year, caused major problems - put someone in hospital - long story, but after physio he is now on the mend...

It wasn't my fault, or his but the person who knocked into the vase - the funeral was not interrupted by the ambulance...










And the font was fully decorated in all it's Easter glory...

There must be something in the water, as my neighbour is the person responsible !!









Lambs, chickens (with seeds) and ducks were (and still are) everywhere...


And as for the eggs, you can just see where I put one of them on the left....

And now I'm off to do some knitting, I wonder what colour it will be .......

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger susoolu said...

Sorry, just had to do a double take over how your flowers hospitalised someone...

11:05 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

hospitalising people with your floral arrangements? Now that is a rare skill.

Many thanks for the portaloo picture, happily (after visits by 4different companies)normal service has almost been restored, I'm just sitting here waiting for someone to come and put a cable back through its ducting, rather than having it trailing out of a manhole cover and across the lawn...

11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my colour is almost always purple!

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home