Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blocks & blocking


I need to find some floor space :-(

I need to shut the cats out while this dries...

It is Tudor Grace from Knitspot made with Silkwood sock yarn.










And this is even more of a 'problem'.

I've finished knitting the runner - it is long, my floor is messy, my boys dont like being shut out of rooms...

It maybe a job for Thursday or Friday...






And the sewing machine has been unearthed...


These are some of the bits that have been transformed....


Can you guess what it is yet ?






I forgot to take pictures of the green ones, but a whole yellow...













And it sliced...

I had fun picking the fabric....

Did you know that you get strange looks when you go into shops asking for material for tomatoes ?







And the original red ones...


They are going to end up as placemats.
The designs came from this book
I've also got the flower one, I wonder what I can end up making ....


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitYoga said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see them both blocked! I used the bed to block my runner. I love the look of those placemats!

7:16 pm  
Blogger Fred said...

Are you sure its because of what you are asking for that is getting the strange looks? ;-)

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home