Sunday, January 22, 2006

Interesting shopping....





Nothing to do with knitting - apart from a knitting group does meet at the nursery, but I've not managed to get to it yet...
Potato Day at Cheltenham, busy with over 100 varieties to choose from... My buys are in the main photo, I went for silly names and colours so I have:
Anya, Rocket, Mimi, Yukon Gold, Mona Lisa, Edzell Blue, Cecile, SMILE (and they are!), Asterix (!!), Lady Balfour, Pink Fir Apple, Kerrs Pink.

On the way back I went into Hobbycraft and helped them clear their stock of Rowan Denim, it was a third off and *wanted* to come home with me....

My friend died yesterday afternoon after hanging on for 30 hours longer than they thought. Now at peace. Think I will have to call in at Colinette on the way north for cheering up shopping ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

I'm sorry about your friend, and a visit to colinette is definitely called for. hugs

1:46 pm  
Blogger Fred said...

Sorry about the loss. Sounds like a terrible time you are having with so many losses after each other. If you want to stop off for coffee let me know

8:59 pm  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and the other bad things that have been going on. Cyberhugs to you.

4:01 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Hey, nice spuds! I`m off to my local Potato Day in Galashiels on 5th March to see what I can find.

I`m sorry to hear about all your sad times, btw.

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home