Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chaos Theory

Open a yarn warehouse one morning a month and see what happens.....
Went to Get Knitted this morning, and by the look of it most of the knitters from around Bristol were there as well :-)
Got a several Addi circulars in small sizes 2mm - 3.5mm, Rowan 39 and some sock wool jumped at me and wanted to come home...

So now I'm ready for my Olympic challenge, got my pattern, wool and needles all at the ready, cant remember when last knitted jumper all in one from sleeve to sleeve, or just concentrated on one thing...
Looking at Olympics page there are more knitters than competitors in the proper games - the power of knitting !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Jeez, how many knitters taking part?!

Have to confess, that's the first time I've gone anywhere near the KO pages... I'm avoiding it! Ok, I will be cheering on the sidelines ;)

11:22 am  
Blogger Gill said...

So you were at G.K. too! So funny...have come across so many people who were there that morning. shame we didn't recognise one another...
Not going to Cheltenham this weekend I'm afraid ;-(

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home