Friday, February 03, 2006

One of the Best Places in the World....

Funeral all went ok, but it is bad when the funeral director remembers you...

Went on a slight detour on the way back, but I just *had* to.....








Colinette... I was relatively good, only spent an hour there (had non knitting friend with me who didn't understand...) Raided bargain corner, and got some wool for a jumper similar to the jacket above, was planning to try and finish it before the Olympics but don't think that is going to happen...
Also signed up for a day course at end of Feb, some things just work out - it will be on the way to Skipnorth


If all goes to plan, off on another adventure tomorrow to here, they have a monthly open day and I *need* some more needles....

Got half way up the trees on my shawl, but put on hold for a while....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of Colinette. I taught myself to knit after I found their website (just after Christmas) but I've never been there in the flesh. I somehow think I will be heading west soon.

9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home