Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Adventures

I'm off on a yarny weekend.
Visiting Colinette tomorrow, picking up a Point 5 jumper to knit for their stand at Ally Pally, and somehow I've been challenged to finish it over the weekend.... knitted on 12mm needles so might be able to, but it does depend on how much chatting I do ;-)
And the main reason for traveling North, knitting and Crochet Guild AGM, held in Chester. I've never been to one of these before so should be interesting to see what happens....
I'm also managing to visit my brother (buying diner for us before I go to stay, coz he never seems to have edible food in the house!) and also popping in on my cousin - so that's most of my family visited in one go.
And then after the AGM finishes on Sunday I'm going to see then senders of the postcard (from a few posts ago) and find out where she got it from and if they had a good holiday.
Also planning to go to Ikea tomorrow for bookcases....

Better go and pack, got the essentials ready - knitting, old patterns and older lace, just need to find some clothes....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill said...

Have a lovely trip.

11:35 pm  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

lucky you:)) Enjoy yourself and wish I were going with you. Sadly Scotland to Colinette way too far with current health things

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home