Sunday, July 02, 2006

Whilst I was sleeping....

My garden was invaded .....


I noticed this on the grass - Mr Mole had just popped up to tell me to mow the grass !!




Then in the hazel bush....



Mr Squirrel said he didn't like it sat on the top like a fairy, so decided to fall to the ground... (sorry I missed the action shots!)




But I was left a bag - Unbiased from Knitty. I think it needs lining, but it has been sitting around for ages waiting for it's handles...





The animals are for the knitted garden My plan is to be a knitted garden groupie and follow it round several of the shows, Exeter, Birmingham and maybe Cardiff.

I got my tickets for Ally Pally learning curve - booked four for the Saturday, and I'm going to be with Ruth for two of them :-) I also get to see Ruth Lee next weekend at KCG AGM... If I wasn't so hot I'd be getting excited.. And now I must try and do some ironing before it takes over and the temperature gets any hotter ;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

Beautiful!

11:03 am  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

Love the animals - Mr Mole is my favourite! Not surprising seeing as I love the Wind in the Willows. :-)

I think I will have to try to get to Ally Pally this year but I'll go to the NEC too I think!

11:05 am  
Blogger Fred said...

I love the mole too. Do you think anybody would notice if it went home with another Knitted Garden groupie ;) I've got to get and book my tickets as well and accommodation for Cardiff as well.

12:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we might have to nail the mole down! They are all great but he is my favourite so far.

Think I might have one of those bags somewhere in need of sewing up and lining (story of my life)

12:06 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog.

I love the animals especially the mole.

9:24 am  
Blogger Frankie said...

Love the creatures, and the bag looks nice too.

2:05 pm  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

I bumped into Ruth Lee at WoolFest, in the ladies loo of all places. We got chatting, she asked who I was (another Ruth) and then said she'd seen my work and thought it was interesting! I came out rather excited :))

Moley is cool.

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home