Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Exam and Hole

Thanks for all the good wishes for my exam - it is now over and I can relax ;-)
It was a really hot day, and we managed to find Wills Hallwhere the exam was being held relatively easily, its near Bristol Downs, if anyone is interested. On arrival hours early (well you have to have time for knitting before hand !) we went and had a look round - it was a *bit* posh as you can see. We had lunch at the burger van and sat and watched the joggers go by. Now when you are nervous it is not recommended to smile at the strange men or pull faces at the really ugly ones. We did get some funny looks, Emma was smoking pacing and trying to calm down and I was knitting a sock....

The Hall's air conditioning was working over time, thank goodness for our cardi's. Now it is all over and we know what to expect next time. Think it will be a shawl for summer exams (but not WRS, before you say anything Susoolu!)Dont know how long they take to upload marks but will have to wait and see.



And on to different things. I've been for a few walks round the block recently. I feel a bit like this tractor held together with string.. having seen better days....







I got quite excited when I saw this sign.
Not sure if the sheeps are included but it is very close to the river....







And because life has a habit of hitting me when I think nothing else can go wrong....




This is my newly decorated hall ceiling.
There is water dripping down the beam and the dehumidifier is working over time...


Sorry it is a bit blurred - think it was the reflections on the water....

And what do you think is above it ?





Yes the immersion tank...

Deep joy....

Plumber just arrived with lots of hose pipes....

Think I should go out while the going is good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home