Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Let me introduce you....

To Parisienne.
For those who have the latest Simply Knitting mag, she is inside the back cover.
She is 70% Kid Mohair, 30% polyamide, comes in 25g hanks and is 221m long.

Due to my rush to send finished things off I forgot to photo a lot of things, but this is a wonderfully light summer cardi from the new design book - only takes four 25gram hanks...
I've started it in a mis-dyed colour I got last week. It's easy to knit as long as you dont have to frog, and I wouldn't recommend beads, unless you have the patience of a saint ;-)


The green yarn above was meant to be Sea Breeze but they couldn't get it to work - some was really blue and this is really pale green. They are going to be selling mis-dyes in the shop only.


This is a design that I'd like to try, if I can learn how to crochet without loosing/gaining stitches....

Most of the patterns in the book are wearable, only one tie at the front thing!





And this is something I remembered to photo - actually I was re doing the pattern and had to check it was the right size.... hence the label attached so I could work out which size needles it was knitted on. And the reason I knitted three wristwarmers...
There is a matching five foot scarf, at least you would be easy to find in a crowd..


And just to prove I do buy from other places, this a from Woolly Workshop.
I've been interested in trying the Diamond Wrap for a while.
And some sock wool from Tess at Silkwood.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Love the cardigan.

9:32 pm  
Blogger blueadt said...

The sock yarn looks scrummy....

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home