Monday, July 10, 2006

Saturday Sky

Here is my Saturday Sky picture.


And yes it was 7.30am !!
I was staying in Chester for KCG AGM.
I took myself off for an early morning walk to find the shop below...


Stash is a small shop but has lots of woolly choices but I had to wait until the afternoon to go back when it was open. But I was good and only bought a pattern book.



And thanks to someone else who was also at the AGM I'm going back to bed to try and get rid of a cold before it takes hold... will post full details of the weekend soon, including the Ruth Lee scarf I won in the raffle :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry.......

hope it doesn't get too strong a hold - if anything I feel even worse today! I know this as I have done not a single stitch of knitting!

8:59 pm  
Blogger blueadt said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs

9:38 pm  
Blogger Anna said...

I hope the lurginess is receding! I was good at Patternworks as well and managed to hold off from the yarn!

4:45 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Hope you feel better soon.

9:04 am  
Blogger susoolu said...

Do not let the cold take hold - I must see more animals for the knitted garden! Hope you had fun at the AGM, and can't wait to see your prize.

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home