Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Off again...

... until Sunday.
So Saturday sky will be late this week :-(

Most of the peppers have been roasted, the aubergines were very tasty, the marrows are still sitting there and will have to wait a while longer...

I think I've mastered the art of knitting socks on two circulars, but the photo was blurred so you will have to wait to see it...

If anyone is going to Creative Stitches in Exeter do come and say hello, I'll be on the knit and Natter stand with Yvonne... there is talk about trying some human knitting (probably best not to ask!!)but we do have some different things to knit with - are there any other ways of recycling OU audio tapes ?

Have a good week while I'm gone, have you see what Ruth has done now ? Her best yet, I think !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Have a fab time.

11:54 am  
Blogger lilaclinny said...

Have a great time love to see pics of any new stash you get lol

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home