Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Excitement

First I read in Simply Knitting that Woollywormhead is 'trendy' (page 86).....

Then I go to Weston's and see they do a scrumpy called Rosie.....
(didn't get some but will before Ally Pally)

I feel totally exhausted but have to get my act together to be at the train station before 8am, hopefully meeting Sue (and her Mum) on the train before getting to the NEC ...

Off to eat, sleep, pack bag, and knit but not necessarily in that order - if anyone sees me tomorrow please say hello, I'll be wearing this

7 Comments:

Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

You're such a sweetie for scanning the page for me... And in answer to your question, haven't got a bloody clue what it's like to be trendy! What's 'trendy'?!

Have fun, don't buy too much yarn ;)

9:18 pm  
Blogger Anna said...

OMG!!! That sweater is stunning!!! What pattern is that??? How do I make one!!!!

3:46 am  
Blogger Rain said...

Ooh gorgeous sweater!

Have a fab time.

Watch out for a revenge attack with your camera!

11:39 am  
Blogger Frankie said...

Hope you're having a great time.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Fred said...

Nice to see you again as always :)

10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous !

7:59 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Love the sweater. Love the scrumpy, too, even if it is called OLD Rosie (grr) Hope you had excellent time at NEC despite trains and grumpy stallholder.

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home