Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sheeps




At the Ludlow Food Festival there were also Sheep!!!

An egg cup





Cuddly sheep in a shop window.

And I managed to get a complete stranger to take it's picture as well as it was 'well wicked' (or words to that effect!!)








And on the shelf below, a money box (was going to say piggy bank but that would be sooo wrong !!)

And salt and pepper sheep.















And look what the plonker got me...

Will the sheep, complete with football boots,
Thanks Sue (sorry he is not good at having his photo taken )

And it is a type of cauliflower he is standing in front of.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Ha! Dare I say Will's looking a little sheepish?

8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh he's adorable.

9:02 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

EEk, am going to have to hunt out some more sheep, I'm way behind. do have one more picture to upload when Blogger obliges and have just been sent some lovely sheepish things from the knitter I was spoiling in SP8

9:59 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

Sheep stuff rocks! I love the egg cup.

10:15 am  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

You're doing well at this, y'know! Maybe I'll have to find you a boobie-prize...

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home