Thursday, September 07, 2006

Solved



Found the pins, and shawl is now blocked !



Made pear and ginger pulp (cooking term) from the last of the pears.

Then decided to cut the top off the tree whilst nextdoor were out. Unfortunately they came back just when I cut the longest branch off and it landed in their garden.. so he helped me cut it up and threw it back for me...




And for my birthday treat I've got to take my boy to the vets again tomorrow for another injection.
He is getting over a liver infection, so far he's had two injections and appears to be breathing a lot better and his temperature is nearly normal. Currently he is a sleep on my feet purring loudly.


Cakes didn't happen, maybe in the morning, maybe some other day....

And tomorrow is my special beer, chips and cake day. I'm hoping that it will be better than birthdays past, Dad being rushed into hospital, and getting stuck in traffic on the way to friends' wedding, are two of the most memorable recent ones. A few years ago I did Cheltenham second hand shops with a friend, now that was a good way to spend the day :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

He looks like a nice fuzzy strokable kitty, unlike my two young and slinky stringbean streaks of gristle that can`t sit still for a second! I hope he gets better soon.

7:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good day - I can't think of anything better than having my feet warmed by a purring cat

8:19 am  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Happy Birthday!

Your Swallowtail Shawl is fab! Thankyou for leading me to the info about the stitchmarkers. I thought I'd make some sort of doofus error when I couldn't make mine work until I dispensed with the markers and just did each repeat 'blindly'!

12:54 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

The shawl looks stunning.

I hope your kitty feels better soon.

1:03 pm  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

happy birthday:))

7:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Happies to you.Do hope that lovely cat gets better soon.

10:11 am  
Blogger Badger said...

That swallowtail shawl is lovely!

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home