Sunday, September 10, 2006

Show Time

It's that time of year when I can do a lot of knitting enabling and talking balls (of yarn, of course!!)

If the plan works I should be at the following shows, mostly on the Knit & Relax stand, sometimes with Fred finding new uses for evil yarn... sometimes with Yvonne discussing old patterns and lace ... but mostly talking and knitting....

NEC 14 Thurs & 15 Fri Sept

Exeter 21 - 24 Sept (Thursday to Sunday)Knitted Garden

Harrogate 6 - 8 October (Friday to Sunday) Fashion for embroidery with Knitted Garden

Ally Pally 12 - 15 October (Thursday to Sunday) I will be spending a lot of Saturday in courses with Ruth

If anyone sees me come and say hello, and if anyone would like some Herefordshire cider let me know and I can deliver ;-)

And before someone says something I know there are more shows in November but that was too many to list in one go ;-)

And please can we have a comparison of shawls (the ones I know of are Fred & Nic for Pacific Northwest, everyone else Yvonne asked for Swallowtail)

I'm off to take some more pictures with Sue's camera heee heee..... be afraid be, very afraid......

7 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Yay, Sue - will be at Ally Pally Thurs and Fri...see you there!!

7:52 pm  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

OMG!!!!!

I am very very afraid!!!!

8:52 pm  
Blogger Frankie said...

Hope to see you at ally pally on Friday.

9:12 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Am hoping to get to Ally Pally on the Sunday. Is there anything I could bring you from Cambridge in exchange for cider..?

9:56 pm  
Blogger Rain said...

It sounds like fun.

Can't wait to see what you do with Sue's camera!

10:15 am  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Will be at Ally Pally of course on the stand listed as SIlkwood of course, would love to see swallowtail as knitting as we speak after almost stalling after someone worried me about the pattern but after reading here that the pattern was fine have picked it back up and knitting with new vigour :)

11:37 am  
Blogger Fred said...

cider = yummmmmmm

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home