Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yippee....

.... I'm off to Spain for the weekend :-)
It seems to have come round really quickly. I decided to make Liz a shawl and I was going to do the Diamond Fantasy Shawl longer but time was against me....



Here is her true colour.

Made with Crystal Palace Merino, she took just over one ball...












And a close up.

To start with I didn't enjoy knitting this but once I got into the pattern it was better.


I hope I got the colour right and she likes it..





And to change the subject completely - I will be buying cider to take to Harrogate and Ally Pally next week on Wednesday so get your orders in, details here .

Rain - I think the nearest show with the garden in to you is Harrogate next week - do you fancy popping over to the 'other side' go here to get a free ticket and enjoy the fun !!

Seahorse Claire - yes there is a pattern for a seahorse in the Claire Garland book :-)

And now I better go and pack....

3 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Oooh, thanks for that info! Guess what just went straight to the top of my wishlist!

The shawl is lovely.

Enjoy Spain!

11:12 am  
Blogger Rain said...

The shawl looks absolutely beautiful, it's stunning.

Have a fab time in Spain.

Thanks for the info on the show.

12:48 pm  
Blogger susoolu said...

Having just discovered the joy and wisdom of taking knitted presents, when one is a house guest - can I invite you to my home, so I can get such a beautiful shawl?

Have a lovely weekend.

Oh, and are you really going to Ally Pally? Cos I am too! (doing little happy dance - see you there?)

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home