Sunday, October 08, 2006

late sky

There is a good reason why Saturday sky is a day late this week.....


Where I am staying is sheepy !!!

And it might have something to do with the half bottle of wine I had with my tea last night....





Yesterday morning on the way to the show....



The only view of the sky for most of the day... it was hot under the glass but good to see the sun and not the rain I had on the journey up....





And the view out of the cafe when I eventually managed to go for lunch at about 3...


Show is really interesting, lots of buying potential and amazing things to look at. Only things to be rehomed so far are some old mags and books and some scarves... today maybe wool and embroidery things depending on what jumps out at me !!

Off for the last day of show today, then a rest with friends before Ally Pally next week....

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Fab weather for it.

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not Ally pally? - the glass dome-y bits look almost like it! Lovely to meet you today!

12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Sue, I hope you had a nice day at Ally Pally... I def. did...saved by your waterbottle. Thanks a lot.
Maybe I will make a blog one day..
best wishes IDA

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home