Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Spain

Sorry a lot of pictures again....


This is the villa we stayed in, taken as we left on Sunday night.

There were lots of houses built into the hillside.

The villa opposite had lost some of it's drive during a landslide caused by the rain - not good...






The view from the villa on Sunday morning..

Somewhere near Barcelona, I wasn't paying a lot of attention to where we were !!









The pool and some of the soil and boulders from the landslide...






The builders who started work at 7am on both Friday and Saturday mornings..


Interesting way of building houses... involving a lot of concrete and a very noisy mixer.







And this really was on Saturday !!


Sunset from a beach - sorry forgot the name but on the Med, and the sea was cold...










A window in Pals (could remember that place name !!)

















More of Pals...



















Another beach - or it could have been the same one.....













Pots at Pals....

Very strange....










And a travelling sock picture - taken very quickly on Sunday morning. They sort of understood the knitting, nearly got Saturday Sky, and were pointing out sheep to me, but taking pictures of socks would have been too much !!!





I dont recomend flying with a cold and air turbulence, it was a particularly bumpy landing as well... And if you are flying out of Luton soon leave at over an hour to go through the security checks...
And I'm hoping that my head pressure sorts it's self out over night, otherwise too many things wont happen that really need to before I go off again on Thursday.
I appologise if I forget things that I'm meaning to take to Ally Pally for people. I do know where my course tickets are for the Saturday, and my A2Z.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Spinningsue said...

Gorgeous pics! Hope your cold is better soon. :-)

9:05 pm  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

I love those pots! Surprised? ;)

And a beautiful saturday sky.

Take care, get rid of that cold as I don;t want it! :)xx

9:50 pm  
Blogger lil rose thorn said...

I like the pics you put up. Makes me want to go visit Spain now ^_^.

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home