Sunday, November 19, 2006

Directions

I live on the West of the country.
When I go to Wales I need to travel EAST to get home and not the usual West....

There are usually roundabouts at most exits of the M4, and there is a 'nice' industrial estate to turn round if required....

It is a very windy wet night out there, not good for driving....

I'm glad to be home, but is not for long ....

Guess where I'm going this week... yes just as it is getting colder, Yorkshire - better find my thermals.....

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

See you on Thursday then!

10:50 pm  
Blogger Fred said...

Well I was trapped in a coach from Cardiff to Birmingham for three hours with broken heating. The only problem was it was broken with the heat on. I think I've lost two stone. I was glad to hit cold Birmingham and then even colder Yorkshire. See you on Thursday and are you taking orders for your way up again?

1:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home